DEERFAMY Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, Dry Bag Bonus,10'x30''x6'' SUP Paddle Boards for Adult & Youth, Yoga, Fishing
- BEST SIZE OF A PADDLEBOARD - The inflated stand-up paddleboard dimensions are 10' long by 30'' wide and 6'' thick with a weight limit of 275 pounds.
- ANTI-SLIP & MORE STABLE - For beginners and all skill level riders! A high-quality EVA surface prevents you from slipping. 30 inches wide board design makes sure more stable for youth or beginners.
- LIGHTWEIGHT INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD - Our paddleboard is weighed only 16.53 pounds, lighter than other SUP.
- 5L DRY BAG BONUS - The dry bag size is about 6.3x11.02 inches, suitable for some small gadgets, such as sockets, towels, swimsuits, sunglasses, etc.
- POPULAR ACTIVITY - Go with your family for all-around fun! Flow and paddle on the lake with your family, your friends, or your pretty pets. Feel the scenery and fun along the way with them.
You can secure your smartphone (using the included waterproof case) and plastic bottle to the juice plate.
While watching the surrounding scenery, let's take a record on our smartphone even if it is slowly drifting at sea.
With ergonomic straps and locations, even weak women can easily carry short distances.
Manual Air Pump
The air pump is inflatable and can be inflated and enjoyed by injecting air.
After use, the air can be deflated and folded for transport.
Please note that the number indicated on the pressure gauge must not exceed 15 PSI.
The basic tools used for juice boards are plates and paddles.
The size of the sapwood board cannot be changed, but the paddleboard can be removed and the length can be adjusted to suit your height.
For safety reasons, a belt code is essential.
It is used in conjunction with the ankle belt loop and is fixed on the user's feet to connect the wooden board to the user so that the wooden board does not flow when dropped into the sea.
Waterproof gear backpack
Not only is it easy to carry, the size is 83CM * 39CM * 32CM, but because it is waterproof, you can fold the wet sup and put it directly, or you can put it back without worrying about getting wet.
Plus, with a gear backpack, you can easily carry it around with less power.